Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Blog Posting...

So after becoming hopelessly addicted to reading other peoples blogs I decided I should start my own. So with that being said I threw all caution to the wind and here we are...

I'll just give you a brief run down of myself and my wonderful hubby and kiddos. My husband Gerrad and I met in the summer of 2001 fresh out of high school (for me) and hit it off right away. We're now married with two magnificent daughters who I wouldn't trade for the world. Macie is our oldest (6), whom both our families still refer to as the "baby" since she was the first born grandchild on both sides; she's full of laughter and has a smile that will reel you in from the first time she flashes it. Addaline is our youngest daughter (18 months) who is definitely the rebel of the 2 girls, she's definitely going to give us a run for our money but is as cute as can be so that works to her advantage. My husband and I both work outside the home so the evenings and weekends are spent playing with the girls and spending time together (which is my favorite part of the day). I like to think we're just a typical family that does all the normal things and lives life to the fullest each and every day.

I guess that's all for now. I'll try to keep this blog as up to date as possible... from reading MckMama's blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ I have decided I will definitely be participating in her "Not Me Monday's" every week so stay tuned for those as well!!


Molly






3 comments:

Laura Fluke said...

I love it!!! The pictures are great too! I'll so be following ya now!!! =) Very cool!

Lindsey said...

Yay for blogs! I love what you've done with the place :)

spegram said...

The blog looks AWESOME! Keep it up, sister!