Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday is BACK!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. So I have been totally slacking off on the 'Not Me Monday's' lately so I decided this week was as good as any to get back into the groove... Fasten your seat belts and hang on for the ride through our weekend.

Friday I did NOT come down with some random terrible illness and spend the ENTIRE day in bed until 4pm when my husband called stating he was working late so I had to pick up Addaline from daycare. I did NOT proceed to drag myself out of bed and take nearly 10 minutes to give myself a pep-talk to get into the shower so I didn't scare our daycare provider when I went to pick up the little one. I did NOT then go to bed at 8:30pm when the kids did. That did NOT mean I was only up and functioning for 4.5 hours Friday, wow!

Saturday I did NOT think I was feeling better and decide to go to Chili's for dinner and immediately after dinner start feeling bad again and end up on the couch for the rest of the night. I did NOT put the baby to bed early wearing the shirt she wore all day Saturday, I would NEVER be that lazy and not put pj's on her.

Sunday morning was NOT one of the most emotional mornings I've had in a while. We did NOT get up bright and early to get everyone ready for breakfast to say goodbye to my best friend since grade school, as her and her husband and kiddos have been relocated to Fort Knox, KY with the military. That was NOT the worst part of my day bar none! Macie and I did NOT proceed to break down several times during the church service just thinking about the emotional goodbyes we just had. Nope we would NEVER sit in church crying while singing worship songs.

Our afternoon was NOT spent together as a family enjoying the company of friends at a birthday party where we did NOT all forget about our emotions for a while and have a little fun. That evening my hubby and I did NOT go see the funniest movie EVER and laugh until we cried. That would be ridiculous of us to do on a Sunday evening when we usually spend it together as a family.

What have you NOT been doing this week?


Blog Signature

2 comments:

Sunnymama said...

I am sorry about Alicia leaving. How long will she live there? You better link our giveaway to your blog...woman!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog tonight....Had some time to do some blog hopping...always enjoy finding new blogs!
Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.