Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

To start the weekend off the girls and I were NOT super excited to see Gerrad on Friday evening as he had been working out of town all week. I did NOT appreciate him being home and having an extra set of hands for the kids the rest of the weekend either. We did NOT take it easy Friday night and enjoy watching a movie together and just enjoying the silence after the girls went to bed--nope NOT us!

The girls and I did NOT have a blast at a friends son's birthday party and eat way too much cake. I did NOT snap this cute picture of the girls in the car before the party!

Saturday as I mentioned before in a previous post... my husband did NOT stick his size 13 foot through our ceiling in the formal living room leaving a gaping hole to be fixed.

Father's Day was NOT spent separately in the afternoon while the girls and I went to my dad's and Gerrad went to his mom and dad's to assist with some home improvement projects... I was NOT secretly a little bummed about it as well. I did NOT nearly have a heart attack when my dad decided it was a good idea to let my 6 yr old drive his lawn tractor to help pick up limbs in his yard. She did NOT surprise me and do a fabulous job... that is after she did NOT nearly drive the tractor into the ditch in my dad's front yard.. AHH!!

It was NOT so bloody hot outside that I stripped my soaking wet with sweat, toddler down to her diaper cover and diaper in my dad's front yard.

This is NOT the only nap that the soaking wet with sweat toddler received yesterday as well. She did surprisingly well sans nap. The girls and I did NOT spend the rest of the afternoon/evening playing on their slip and slide and the little kiddie pool and having the time of our lives!!

So what have you NOT been doing lately?



No comments: