Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sending out an S.O.S

I have spent the better half of the last 2.5 days being a slave to this precious little girl... We all know I adore and love her to the moon and back but God help me I need to get out of this stinkin' house and unattach a toddler from my hip have a moment to myself!! Gerrad has been working out of town for the past 2 weeks and comes home over the weekend so you can see where I'm going with this, I'm stressed and desperately need a break. Please don't think for one minute I'm complaining about being a mother and staying home with my kids because I'm not. I am just a little stressed because I've been stuck inside for 3 days with a sick child-only having left to take Addaline to the Dr TWICE! I feel helpless because I haven't been able to clean the house, do the laundry or honestly barely even use the restroom. Today I had to use the restroom SO bad and when I put Addaline down she screamed bloody murder!!

Thankfully Gerrad is coming home tonight and you better believe when I say this weekend I will be taking full advantage of the extra set of hands for the girls. While Addaline is sleeping right now I have FINALLY taken a shower, unpacked our suitcases from Jamaica (RIDICULOUS I know), started a few loads of laundry and caught up on the blogs I follow.

We have an exciting weekend planned and I'm more than ready to get it started tomorrow night after work. Macie has a picnic at camp tomorrow evening for all the family members of the campers, we get to go and see what they do on a daily basis and then have a family swim time for a few hours as well. I'm pretty excited to see what she does and what makes her days such a blast. Then Saturday evening we have a small BBQ at some of our best friends new home and I'm SUPER excited to catch up with everyone and enjoy a few hours with my hubby.

Thanks for letting me complain a little =) Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Oh and here is a picture of my little sicky and how we've spent the past 2.5 days, she's still cute even when she's sick!




No comments: