Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July Daycare Party

Addaline's AWESOME daycare provider Laura had a 4th of July party today for the kiddos. She's amazing and does all kinds of super fun activities for the kids and always takes the cutest pictures of my little doll as well. Here are a few from their party today...


My child sure does take after her mommy and LOVES her sweets =)

These 3 cuties are all the same age and are the best of friends at daycare. They're all 3 SO stinkin' adorable as well. Laura is going to have her hands full when they're a little older and talk a lot more.
Addaline doing poppers and stepping on them, she LOVES them! Gerrad bought the girls an entire BOX of poppers.

And for anyone that cares to know what I FINALLY decided on making for our party, here ya go! I got this Wilton cake pan on sale for 40% off at Hobby Lobby so that sold me immediately, we all know I LOVE a bargain. I'm going to decorate it different but wanted to show you the pan. Stay tuned for pictures from this weekend of the finished product!


I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL 4th of July weekend and gets to spend tons of time with family and friends. I know we'll have a blast at our party and will enjoy every one's company, even if the forecast is calling for rain I'm not going to let that get me down. Can't wait to post pictures from our exciting weekend! Happy 4th of July!


No comments: