Monday, September 28, 2009

2 Special Birthday's and Hats

This weekend 2 of the most special people in my life celebrated their birthdays, Gerrad (28) on Friday the 25th and Addaline (2) on Sunday the 27th. Friday night we all loaded up in the car (I had pre packed every one's overnight bags) and headed towards Kansas City for a night of fun. We went to the Great Wolf Lodge for Gerrad and Addaline's birthday celebration. I'll post about our Great Wolf Lodge adventure sometime this week.

So Happy Birthday Gerrad... to the man that makes me strive to be a better person/wife/friend every day!! I love you!!


And Happy Birthday to sweet Addaline... who makes me strive to be a better mother/role model every day!! I love you!!

On to the hat portion of the post... I have a new mild addiction to these precious crochet hats for Miss Addaline. They are so stinkin cute with a huge flower hair clip on them or a huge bow that takes up half the hat...ADORABLE!!

See for yourself, aren't they just precious! I can't wait for Addaline to wear these all the time this fall with all her cutesy little dresses.







No comments: