Thursday, October 1, 2009

Because We All Know I like to Keep It Fresh...

I changed my background AGAIN! Ya'll probably think I change my background like I change underwear, ha ha! I found this one and thought it was SUPER cute and just had to have it! Maybe I'll actually keep this one for a while, or maybe not ;)


On a different note... the hubs and I are going shopping tonight for some outdoor decorations for Halloween/Fall. I have a feeling its going to be a war of the wills because he wants things like this...


Or this... without the coffin of course, that's creepy!



And I want simple and classier looking things that we can leave out until Thanksgiving like this...

Another simple approach with just a few pumpkins and a nice wreath...

Like this...


So if our yard looks like a mixture of fall and Halloween all wrapped into one, you'll know we both fought to the death!! I'll post pictures after our shopping trip and when we're finished decorating.


No comments: