Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful- Fri/Sat/Sun

So I didn't follow through with my promise of blogging every day to say what I am thankful for because we were so busy spending time with family and friends over the long weekend. I'll blog about our weekend later :)

I wanted to finish up with what I was Thankful for...

I'm so very thankful for my mom. She has become my very best friend over the years and I would be lost with out her. I can call her any time night or day and we can chat about anything and every thing. She is definitely my 'go-to' person when I'm upset (after my husband of course). She always listens to everything I have to say, and never judges to offers her opinion unless I ask. My children are SO lucky to have her as their Grandma, or 'Ba Ba' as Addaline likes to say. I have definitely been blessed with a beautiful mother with an even more beautiful heart! I love you mom!

I'm not leaving you out dad (or my in laws), don't worry! You're my next topic... I'm so very thankful for my dad as well. He too is always there when I need him. We have a very close relationship and I can definitely count on him for anything. He is always there cheering on my kids no matter what the occasion is (mostly Macie since she is the only one old enough to participate). They know they can count on their 'Pa Pa' for anything. He spoils them rotten and definitely loves them to pieces. Thank you dad, for everything you do and have done for us, I love you!

I'm also so very thankful for my mother and father in law! They are wonderful grandparents to our children, and definitely spoil them as well. There is nothing my kids can't get away with at their house (total opposite of our house, ha ha). They are always there willing to lend a helping hand, and have helped us through so much. With out my in laws and my dad, our old home renovations would have gone completely awry. They model what marriage should be like and I think Gerrad and I truly look up to them. Thanks Steve and Natalie for everything, I love you!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving and remembered all the things they are thankful for.


No comments: