Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today Is the Day....

That Sex and the City 2 comes out, WHOOOO HOOOO!!!

I am SO excited to see this movie, seriously! My mom and I went and saw the first one when it came out, and have both watched the show almost from day one. I might have cried a little when they took it off the air. This movie premiered last night at midnight (or this morning at midnight), but that wasn't going to happen, I need my beauty rest ;) So we're going to see it tonight. I wanted to have a girls night tomorrow night and go see it with a bunch of girlfriends, but it is our anniversary so I thought I probably better not push it and go have a girls night when I should be spending the evening with my hubby!


I just HEART these girls, they are all so fashionable and adorable! They truly do have a dynamic that is amazing on screen!

Are you going to see this movie??? I can't wait to give my review of it! I hope it is as good as the first one, which I LOVE by the way!

5 comments:

Neely said...

hello love! Im going to see it tonight with my mom!! Funnn! It got awful reviews but I dont care :)

Kelly said...

AWW, I can't wait for it either!! Though we're BOOKED the next two weekends, so I'll see it in a few weeks :-( I think Carrie & Crew will wait for me, right?? ;-)

Which girl are you? I'm SUCH a Charlotte. I die for the dress she's wearing in that picture. Happy Friday Eve, Molly!

Caroline said...

Yep were going to see it tonight, so excited!

Summer said...

Eeeek I am so excited I could pee my pants (I kid, I kid) but I am excited and I believe some of us girlies are going to make a debut to see it soon soon :0)
I loooved the first one so I hope this one is just as good or better....

Oh and I am also looking forward to Eclipse eeeeeeeeeeek I can't wait to see it.....

xoxo
Summer :0)

Christa said...

I'm beyond EXCITED too! I will probably have to wait till next weekend to see it though! :(