Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday- Reality TV Shows


This week over at The Undomestic Momma's blog is Top 2 Tuesday- Reality TV Show edition. This was a tough one for me, because anyone who knows me in real life, knows I LOVE me some reality TV! Not a good thing!


1} My TOP favorite is The Real Housewives on Bravo. I love all the seasons pretty much, but New York is DEFINITELY my favorite! Those gals crack me up, seriously! If you've never seen the show, you need to start catching up on it STAT!


2} Bethenny Getting Married? She was my favorite character from The Real Housewives of New York, and now she has her own show, also on Bravo. She cracks me up because she truly has no filter. She says things exactly the way they are, and doesn't sugar coat anything. Something I wish I did more of! Another 'must-see' show!

2} There was a tie for #2: The Bachelor/Bachelorette!! This show is semi staged obviously, but I still adore it. LOVE getting together with girlfriends and talking crap watching the show and seeing who every one's favorites are, and who we think will make it to the end. This is the FIRST year I actually read a spoiler about who makes it to the Top 2, which I'm SO mad at myself that I did that!

What are your favorite reality TV shows?

P.S. Off topic of reality TV, but my growing business was featured in a new family publication that just came out with its first edition yesterday! I was SO excited to get a copy of the magazine and check out my article. I was pleasantly surprised that it took up a whole page, and looked GREAT! I'm hoping to get a copy online and post the article here for ya'll to read!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I LOOOVE RHONY (well, really any RHO except for Atlanta!!) too :-D CONGRATS on the magazine publication, soo cool!!