Friday, October 1, 2010

Slacker!

Again, I've failed miserably at keeping up with this blog. I need to just set a time to do it every morning while I have some down time!

So what have the Hall's been up to lately you ask? I've been crafting until my fingers nearly bled for WEEKS upon WEEKS preparing for a HUGE craft fair I did last week, that went great if you're wondering. I'm also doing another craft fair this Sunday, so say a little prayer for my success if you wouldn't mind. Its been super fun and exciting just getting my business name out there, and showing people my products, which I'm beyond proud of. I've had the help of some great friends getting things made for these fairs, and wonderful support from our awesome families as well, so THANKS to everyone who helped out... ya'll ROCK!

Gerrad turned the big 29, last year in his 20's I keep reminding him, I'm sure he appreciates the reminder. Addaline turned 3, seriously, 3?! Where the heck have the past 3 years gone? She started preschool, and is growing up right before my very eyes, which kind of breaks my heart. I LOVE the big girl that she is becoming, but I miss my baby too. I had a SUPER hard time with this birthday for some reason. I wasn't even this emotional when she turned 1, who knew?! I guess because her baby day's are long gone, and she doesn't need me as much anymore (Boo to that)!

Macie has started up volleyball, and has been kicking some booty weekly at her games, I'm SO proud of her!

We're running all over town Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights to and from dance class (Macie Mon/Weds, Addaline Tues), volleyball practice, and just trying to keep up with every one's numerous activities.

I'm still loving being home with the girls (we just passed a year of me being home)... being a mom is the BEST job anyone could ever have! Even in our 8 year old drama rage, and 3 year old temper tantrums, I continue to count my blessings, big and small!

One of my very best friends from high school announced that she is expecting in April, and another one of my best friends is due to have another precious baby girl in December. I'm so glad I get to snuggle all these sweet little babies :-)

I turned 27, and celebrated with some of our best friends, and family as well. My husband bought me a plane ticket to New York, and I'll be going there with 3 girl friends at the end of this month, WHOO HOO! I'm trying not to think about being away from the girls for a few days, but I know they'll be in good hands with Gerrad and our parents (as back up of course). This year felt like one of the best birthday's I've had for some reason. We are just in a really great place right now, and I couldn't be happier!


Thanks for hanging around and continuing to read my blog, even though I have been about the worst blogger in the universe lately! Hope you all are doing well!


I'll leave you with a few pictures of what we've been up to....

Addaline and I cheering on the Hawks to a victory!

Birthday outing in Kansas City at a piano bar, SO much fun!

Gerrad and I at dinner for my birthday!


Our set up for the lastest craft festival, Cider Days

The big 3 YEAR OLD (*tear*)
Macie's been camera shy but I'll get some good shots of her this weekend at her volleyball game, and her school carnival as well.

5 comments:

Neely said...

Happy bday to everyone! Did you watch Greys?

Lindsey said...

welcome back molly! i've missed you :) i'm glad to see that things have been going so well for you and your family!

Lindsey said...

welcome back molly! i've missed you:) i'm glad things have been going well for you! i hope you have a great weekend!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!! Even though I do keep up with you and the kids via facebook and texting! :)

OMG, look at your setup for Cider Days! That's awesome!!

Hattie said...

Well hello there stranger! Ha! Sounds like y'all have been busy in a good way. Love all the crafts and pics. Hope you rock it this Sunday at the fair!