Saturday, November 27, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge- Day 5

Day 5- Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special



I have to start out this post by saying I was a big fat failure yesterday, seriously gals! If you need to unfollow me, I'll understand, ha! In all seriousness, I left to go shopping at 2:30am, got home at 8am, and then went BACK out with Gerrad and Addaline (we were shopping for Macie so we sent her with the grandparents) until about 3pm. Granted we ran some errands, ate lunch, and goofed off, but I was BEAT. I didn't make it to the computer to blog at all. I owe ya'll :) I told Aly to call me out on her blog, but she was nice enough to forgive me!

Today's post is one of my favorites. I'm obsessed with Christmas movies, and could watch them over and over. Can't wait to see what movies/tv specials ya'll love!


This movie is HANDS DOWN, my favorite!!! I think I can recite the whole entire thing. Gerrad despises watching it with me because I won't shut up about it! If you haven't seen this, you need to RUN, not walk, and get it ASAP!
I consider this an old classic. I remember watching it as a little girl and loving it, now I watch it with my girls and still feel the same

Loved this when I was younger as well.
Pretty much anything with Vince Vaughn I LOVE, this movie is no exception!

Childhood classic as well!
Another one of my 'newer' favorite holiday movies. Its not necessarily about Christmas (in a way), but its set during Christmas, and I adore it!



8 comments:

Kit said...

I love Home Alone! I see that I need to watch National Lampoon's Christmas vacation because it is literally everyones favorite!

Courtney said...

I love all of your movie choices! I just saw Four Christmases last year, and I have a feeling it could become one of my new favorites!

Lisa said...

I watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation last night. Love it!!

Neely said...

Home Alone and the Family Stone!

Candice Pair said...

Oh I forgot about Four Christmases!! And I'm with you on Christmas Vacation...I love reciting it!!!

Jaimie said...

I luv family stone! i've been doing the challenge, but i didn't know about the linky.. oops! I do now! Shows how much i pay attention.. ahahaha

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the National Lampoon movies. But the rest of your choices are great!

Kelly said...

Love all of those movies as well!! We never saw "Four Christmases" and I've been waiting a WHOLE year to watch it! It's on our Netflix queue and I can't wait to watch it-- looks TOO cute!