Totally just made up that title, you like?! HA! I have lots of random thoughts going on, so I figured I'd put them all together in today's post.
* Have any of you seen the commercial for Starbucks, about the Holiday Drinks are Coming? Did you know... you can buy a holiday drink today through Sunday and get one FREE from 2-5pm??? I know, I know, not the most opportune time of the day, but totally worth it to me! I'll be taking full advantage of this deal this weekend!
* I've been trying to compile a list of things I want for Christmas... So far, these are the ONLY 2 things I'm coming up with. A cricut, which happens to be on sale Black Friday at Michael's for $69.99 and at JoAnn's on Saturday (day after Black Friday) for the SAME PRICE! I not only want one of these, I NEED it (does that make it sound more believable???).
And I'm STILL lusting after THIS necklace (which sold but I'm sure the seller could duplicate it). At this point, I've decided if I don't get it for Christmas, I'm just buying it for myself :o)
* I have a Holiday Open House that I'm participating in this weekend, but I've been SO busy keeping up with orders, that I feel like I haven't had any time to prepare for it. I'm hoping to get some things made for is ASAP!
* We're going to Kansas City for a date night Saturday night with some friends, and I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to it. I need a date night with Gerrad after these past few crazy weeks.
* We're having a tacky sweater Christmas party mid December with our group of friends, and I'm SO excited to try to track down the tackiest sweater I can find. One of my friends said we could hit up her mother in laws closet, so here's to hoping that pays off :)
* Gerrad works 4-10 hour days, and has every Friday off (LUCKY), so with the holiday next Thursday, somehow it ends up being a holiday on Wednesday as well, so by him taking off Monday and Tuesday, that lucky dog has 10 days off in a ROW. Can we say JEALOUS???? I'm off Weds-Sun, so I'm looking forward to my 5 days off. WHOO HOOO!
* Not that ya'll care, but we have managed to eat at home every night this week, that is no small feat for us. That's HUGE people! Here's to hoping I can keep it up!
Are you all getting your ideas lined up for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge yet? Aly informed me this morning that she is already stock piling posts, I better catch up!! EEEKK!!