Friday, September 23, 2011

Scarf Swap Reveal

So this year I decided I wanted to participate in Meredith's annual scarf swap. It was so much fun, and I was paired up with none other than, the lovely Mateya (and that's how our fall swap was born ;)). 


Mateya was an awesome partner, and sent the cutest things! She definitely went above and beyond just sending 1 scarf...


 She had the cutest little label attached to the tissue paper, loved it!
 I was so excited to put this car freshener in, I didn't even manage to get a photo of it. It smells SO good!
 Some camu camu Scentsy room spray, perfect! 
 A cream and coral colored scarf, which I will no doubt wear all the time.
Can I just say that I OBVIOUSLY didn't preview this photo after I took it, my face, WOW! I guess I'm not above embarrassing myself on my blog ;) Love this scarf as well, such a fun splash of color!


Thanks again Meredith for hosting, and Mateya for being a fabulous partner! 

8 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

Oh wow, I love all your goodies!! Now I'm really wishing I had signed up for that swap!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Miss Chelsea said...

Ooh love that peach one!

the tichenor family said...

Love the scarves and extra goodies!! Thanks so much for participating this year!!

Amber said...

How sweet! I love both of the scarves, very cute on you!

Unknown said...

I sent the second scarf you got to my partner :)

Mateya said...

Glad you liked them! Love that you modeled them too :) I'll have to get a pic when I wear mine!

Meghan said...

I am SO loving those scarves! I wish I had entered!

Ginny said...

Love both your scarves you received and the goodies you were sent. Found your blog via Ashley's Avenue and I love it.
www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com