Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Funnies! #2

Hello again, seasons greetings to everyone! Hope you are finishing up all your holiday shopping and getting ready to enjoy some great holidays w/ the family!

Thought I'd bring you some more Friday funnies


There would be a lot of upset Americans!


I would have two or three pairs of these and need to wear them daily!

Who doesn't like quality outdoor time?

Now for my favorite: Funny Vids




Hope you got the extended warranty on that new flat screen!



All i can say is, better him, than me!??



Stupid Bike!



I guess that's one way to get it into the water???




The scary thing is....I've seen this happen first hand! Water has some ridiculous power!

My Favorite:




Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Hahaha! LOVE it! I love the No illegals, no burritos :)

Cristie Young said...

I love the Friday funnies. I am a new follower to your blog and love the design and cannot wait to catch up and read everything!

Cristie
keepingupwiththeyoung.blogspot.com