Monday, March 30, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is my first attempt at the "Not Me Monday's" so here we go...

I most certainly have NOT been planning to redecorate our kitchen for a few weeks now and did NOT use my whole weekend to take the plans into action.

I did NOT drag my girls around with me to a million different stores all night Friday night while searching for the "perfect" decorations to hang up and for the supplies I needed to make those decorations, nope NOT me. Macie absolutely did NOT have a hysterical break down in the car in the parking lot of Michael's because she saw Chipotle and was STARVING because it was already 7pm and they hadn't eaten, she would never do anything like that.

I did NOT then turn around and drag my hubby AND the kids around town some more Saturday to take back some of the things I had purchased the night before, to then again change my mind and purchase different things. I would NEVER subject them to that kind of shopping torture.

I then did NOT proceed to stay up until 3 am Saturday night/Sunday morning in my desperate attempt to completely paint and finish organizing the kitchen so first thing after church I could make my lovely hubby hang everything up. I would certainly NEVER make a "to-do" list for him without his permission, nope NOT me!

As you can see I did NOT have a busy weekend full of painting and decorating and do NOT feel guilty for letting my hubby enjoy all the time he got to spend with the girls during my quest for perfection.

See that wasn't so hard, go ahead and give it a shot yourself. What have you NOT been partaking in this past week? Don't be shy :)

Molly

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

So funny! I love that you made your daughter starve! LOL! :) Just teasing! I'm sure you'll NEVER NOT do those things again!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Fluke said...

That is awesome and sounds so like you!!! =) I love that you are on a quest for perfection... I wish I had that gusto. Can't wait to see what the kitchen looks like!