Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Stellan has finally been discharged from the hospital so hopefully next week MckMama will be back to her "Not Me Monday" tradition... One can hope right?!

Friday night my whole family and I did NOT adorn our purple garb and head over to Gage Park to walk for the March of Dimes. Since we did NOT walk for a great cause I can NOT tell you how much fun we did NOT have and how great it did NOT feel to be a part of such a worthy cause. During the walk I did NOT feel like I was about to receive a death threat after yelling at a totally irresponsible driver plowing through a crowd of people at 40mph and getting screamed at to get my A** off the road. As a side note-who drives through a park that fast during a WALK-A-THON? KTHANKS!

Saturday morning I did NOT drag my dad to the park with Addaline and I to ride the train and take some pictures of Addaline swinging and playing. We also did NOT get stuck on the mini-train at the park in the rain either; which would mean that we did NOT ride backwards on the train the entire way back into the station after we couldn't make it up a small hill.

Saturday afternoon I did NOT let my guilty conscience get the best of me and I did NOT do a good deed for my husband and clean up the back yard in his absence. I did NOT impose slave labor on my eldest child and make her carry bags of mulch over to the shed, that would be totally unacceptable of me wouldn't it?! That evening Gerrad and I did NOT have too much fun at our friends "Adult Only" birthday party while leaving our children at home with Grandma.

The rest of our weekend was NOT spent adoring our kids and playing outside with them while working in the yard/house; therefore I did NOT enter my kitchen from the garage and find my 19 month old daughter sitting at the pantry going to town on a box of cereal which did NOT in turn totally ruin her dinner.

So what have you NOT been doing this past week?! Don't be shy!


Blog Signature

No comments: