Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not Me Monday (or should I say not me Tuesday)


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. After a 5 week hiatus MckMama is back for the Not Me Monday's, and Stellan is home doing wonderfully!

This weekend started off great... the ending? Not so great, here's why...

Friday night my hubby and I did NOT have a fabulous time seeing Jeff Dunham in concert. We did NOT laugh our tails off and have a great time with friends and I certainly would NOT recommend seeing Jeff Dunham live.


Saturday morning we did NOT wake up early to finish draining the pool so it would be gone forever from our lives. I would certainly NEVER been that excited to get a pool out of my back yard, who doesn't love swimming? I do, however I do NOT love the electricity bills and time/maintenance it took to own a pool. We did NOT move our trampoline over to the old pool location so that Gerrad doesn't to move it every time he mows, we would NEVER be that creative and since we weren't, here is a picture of what we did NOT do with the former pools home...

Macie did NOT start running a fever Friday night right after we left for Jeff Dunham and did NOT continue to run one the WHOLE weekend. I did NOT have to end up taking her to the ER yesterday because our Dr's office didn't have any available appointments and her fever was NOT 103 for the 3rd consecutive day. I did NOT proceed to spend 5 hours in the hospital surrounded by everyone in the greater Topeka area who all thought they were there dying of the 'Swine Flu', seriously people, get over it! Macie did NOT end up having a UTI and is NOT still running a fever as of today, hopefully we are on the tail end of this thing!

I almost forgot another funny part... I did NOT walk in to the backyard a little bit ago to find that my youngest offspring had NOT dumped an entire zip lock bag of Captain Crunch by the neighbors fence to share her cereal with the dogs, she loves to share, what can I say?!

So what have you NOT been doing this past week? It's fun and painless, give it a try!

No comments: