Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This past week in my 'Not Me Monday' post I blogged about how Addaline dumped a zip lock bag full of captain crunch on the ground for the neighbors dogs to share with her... well let me just say that Thursday night she did NOT plop herself down in the same spot and start eating the cereal that was left a few days before that was soggy from the mud it was in. Since she did NOT do that I can NOT tell you that after her nightly bath I did NOT have to brush mud out of her teeth with her tooth brush, that would be gross! I was certainly NOT too busy helping Gerrad shovel rock to keep Addaline from playing in the mud some more.

The girls and I did NOT take my mom to Potwin Pottery Friday night to help decorate something for her for Mother's Day and we did NOT have a great time. I did NOT lose my patients in the slightest bit when Macie decided she was going to dip every brush we got in water and start making a creation on the plate when we weren't looking. I did NOT make something of my own for the kitchen that night as well and it did NOT turn out fabulous (I can pick it up Friday so I'll add a picture then). I did NOT see a friend of mines husband there as well making something sweet for her for Mother's day (I'm guessing) and did not laugh out loud when I heard him tell someone 'Don't EVER repeat that I painted a plate PINK'... men!

I did NOT head to Old Navy Saturday morning to try on the dreaded swimsuits as mentioned in a previous post. I did NOT ironically end up with a 2-piece that actually looked OK... and am NOT now doubting myself and thinking of taking it back!

I did NOT end up buying Addaline another swimsuit just because it was on sale and I thought it was cute... Surely I would NOT spend money on something she already has just because I wanted to.

I did NOT have a fabulous Mother's Day courtesy of my children and wonderful husband. I did NOT eat WAY too much and am NOT contemplating going on a crash diet for the vacation and the week of living in a bathing suit, nope NOT me!

What have you NOT been doing this week?


No comments: