Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Friday night we did NOT have a fabulous time with our friends at dinner discussing all the fun things we are NOT going to do on our approaching vacation to Jamaica, we would never get everyone together to talk about such exciting things. Nope NOT me!

Saturday morning I did NOT get a little giddy when Macie got all of her dance recital costumes and tried them on for us.

Saturday night I did NOT enjoy a piece of brownie sundae cheesecake for dinner and did NOT practically drool just thinking about it on the way to Kansas City. I also did NOT laugh hysterically and almost wet myself laughing at one of the opening acts for Dane Cook as he talked about macaroni and cheese, who jokes about macaroni and cheese?!

Gerrad did NOT pull out one of Macie's top teeth tonight with a pair of pliers and I would NOT ever post a picture about it. My daughter is NOT brave and did not beg her dad to pull it out with the pliers, what a goof ball!

What have you NOT been doing this week? Don't be shy!!

No comments: