Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jamaica 2009

So as you all know this past week was our wonderful Jamaican vacation. We left EARLY Sunday morning May 31st and got home Friday night June 5th just before the girls went to bed. I cried myself to sleep Saturday night before we left because I just couldn't bring myself to leave the girls for 6 days. I prayed and prayed for strength to not cancel this vacation and to have a good time and try not to be sad the whole trip. I'm typing this entry as we speak with my youngest on my lap because I still haven't gotten enough of the girls since we arrived back home. So I'll let most of the pictures do the talking and just let you all know that we had the time of our lives. I tried really hard not to think about being sad and to just let it go and enjoy the week with my husband and our friends.

We did all kinds of 'tourist' things and had the best time ever. We climbed Dunns River Falls, took a sunset cruise on a catamaran, bargained with the locals at the flea market and I parasailed. I would totally recommend staying at the RIU Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica to anyone who asked!

This is what you see as soon as you arrive at the resort; absolutely breath taking!

I was SO excited to go straight to the beach and put my feet in the water


The girls on our way to Dunns River Falls

The whole group on the catamaran trip to Dunns River Falls



The panoramic view from our resort balcony

Gerrad and I before dinner on our last night

All of us before dinner one night

Me parasailing, SOOO peaceful and serene



Blog Signature

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Fun Fun Fun
I wanted to go parasailing here, but they don't have it :(
I know your glad to be home.