Sunday, June 28, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday Sunday- Master Bedroom Edition


Welcome and thanks for joining me for another week of 'Show Us Where You Live Friday' over at Kelly's Korner. This week is the master bedroom edition which is definitely not my favorite room in the house but I wanted to share anyhow. This is the room I have put the least amount of effort into since we bought this home in March '08. I LOVE to decorate but for some reason have constantly put this room on the back burner, so to speak.

This is what you see as you walk in the door to our room, our engagement picture that was signed at our wedding.
Bedding set is from Target, I love it!


Those are shelves that spell out 'LOVE' but have yet to get them hung up so now they've become a decoration for the dresser

Although this is now fairly popular for the bedroom I still love it





My side of the closet, it's jam packed and ridiculous I know =)

My hubby's little part of the closet, thank goodness he doesn't have too many clothes!
Thanks for touring my master bedroom... hope you'll come back next week!!


2 comments:

Sunnymama said...

That would be so fun! I have been telling Stanton I want a garage sale partner! Lawrence is a great place for garage sales. They have like 70 listed in the paper every weekend. This last weekend I got a pottery barn pink crib sheet for $0.25! A brand new, never worn, pair of heelys for the boys for $2! A nice skater helmet for $1. Tons of gap, oshkosh, old navy, etc clothing for $0.50! And so much more!
Anyways, I am going to email the winner today and giver her your information!
Thanks

Newlywed Next Door said...

The decal and sconces are so cute! great job!