Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop-3 Things About ME!!

***Today's MckLinky Blog Hop is 3 Things You Didn't Know About Me***

So here is my list of 3:

1) I am scared to DEATH of spiders, doesn't matter the size of them, they ALL freak me out. I once nearly wrecked my car because a spider dropped down from my car window on it's little web and almost landed on my arm, I jerked the wheel and had to pull into a parking lot so I could kill the thing. The RIDICULOUS part about that is the spider was about the size of a pinhead-no joke! Irrational fear I know, can't help it! I share the same fear about 'June Bugs' and my husband thinks it's hilarious how afraid of those I am as well-AHH!!

2) I wish I could sing. I sing in the car all the time and would LOVE to have a musical talent but obviously that just wasn't in the cards for me. Thankfully I'm good at other things!

3) I am semi-obsessed with redecorating our house about every year. My husband can't stand it and thinks I picked the most expensive obsession to have. I just don't like looking at the same decorations for too long and like to spice it up a bit. I'm a bargain shopper so he should be thankful for that =)

So what are 3 things I don't know about YOU?

MckLinky Blog Hop



1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hello Molly! Stopping by or that should be hopping by! I'm a singer too...car, cleaning, I'd sing in public if I thought I was any good but alas it sounds like I'm in the same shoes as you are! I can totally relate!!

It was nice to meet you!!! Stop by my blog sometime and happy blogging!

Brenda
www.charmingbetties.blogspot.com