Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog Hop- Favorite Dish/Recipe

This recipe was given to me by my friend Katie. Every time Gerrad and I go to a party that we are required to bring food we bring this and it is ALWAYS gone immediately; we NEVER go home with any left in the crock pot. I hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as we do!!

Ingredients:

1 can of chicken breast, drained
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 cup of milk
1 can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
1/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
Tortilla chips

Directions:

Soften cream cheese in microwave, add remaining ingredients and place in crock pot set on low to keep warm.

Serve with tortilla chips.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture, but don't let that keep you from trying this YUMMY dish!!


MckLinky Blog Hop



3 comments:

Heather said...

This sounds so yummy, thanks for sharing!

Blessed2Serve said...

Sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing.

RN and OSHP said...

I will be trying this recipe...YUM!