Thursday, September 10, 2009

Daycare Makeover

So quite a few months ago I did a post about our formal living room and how it never gets used, etc... I knew right away when I decided to do this daycare adventure that I would use the formal living room as the daycare space because to me it was just a waste of space not being used. I totally transformed this room over the weekend and the beginning of the week. What do you think? Remember the old room and how it looked here?

I'm SOOO excited to begin this new chapter in my life Monday morning bright and early. I'll post how the first day goes on Monday evening! Until then, enjoy the room transformation... and please pardon all the baby dolls, my girls are obsessed with babies!

Cubbies for the kiddos stuff


View when you walk in the front door

I LOVE the wall mural of the owls and birds, I might have to buy another one for Addaline's room since it was such a good deal at Target!

Coat rack and some bouncy toys


The TV armoire is SUPER useful, all the nap and art supplies are stored inside of it!
So what do you think?


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow. That's all I got. wow.

Ashley said...

GREAT JOB!!! That looks fantastic!!! ;)