Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Decorations

So I have decorated my house with fall decor and the daycare with some Halloween decor. I didn't go all out this year for some reason, I think because we tossed a lot of decorations when we moved last year so I'm kind of starting over. I still haven't been able to decorate the outside much yet because the hubby has been working out of town this week so the girls and I have been flying solo. That's on my to-do list for this weekend!


Window clings for the daycare kiddos to look at when they come in the morning

Light up garland for the daycare kiddos as well

Bag of garland and misc goodies for the outside. All I have left to get is a hay bail and some pumpkins... oh and maybe a scarecrow.

Outdoor decoration


One of my current favorite Yankee Candle scents, which also happens to be on sale currently so check it out!

Miscellaneous kitchen decorations to spice it up a bit


Another one of my current Yankee Candle faves... SO good!

Kitchen table centerpiece, simple but still cute!



No comments: