Thursday, October 15, 2009

Show Us Your Life- What Do You Make??


This week on Kelly's Korner the theme is 'What Do You Make?'... Kelly wants to showcase all the talented ladies that make all kinds of fun homemade things from clothing items, to blog design, to embroidery, etc... As most of you know I make TuTu outfits and hair bows. I LOVE crafting and have developed a real passion for it.

Here are just a few of the outfits I've made. I charge $35 for the 3 piece set which includes the tutu, custom shirt and matching hair bow. Please feel free to email me or comment with any questions or orders!

Halloween theme tutu set, I actually purchased the shirt from Target since it matched so well so I can't take credit for this one shirt... the rest is my work!

Orange, purple and black tutu with zebra print bow

Hot pink and black tutu with hot pink zebra print ribbon

'Miss August' hot pink and black tutu

Light pink and black tutu

Green and baby blue sparkle tutu, butterfly shirt and polka dot ribbon

Ladybug theme tutu set, VERY popular!

Cupcake tutu set. Pink and brown tutu with polka dot ribbon

Again these are just a few of the outfits I've made. I can pretty much make anything you'd like and am full of cute ideas! Feel free to contact me!


Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Molly!~ These are SOOOOO cute! I am putting this on my "wish list" for Avery Kate! Hope you have a great weekend!

Family American Style. said...

I love what you have created and I would like to invite you to join a FREE web site dedicated to people with a great talent in crafting. My web site is http://showoffyourcraftshomepage.blogspot.com/. It would be great if you could share with others. If you are interested you can go to the post “Join hand crafted Creations” at Show Off Your Creations. http://showoffyourcraftshomepage.blogspot.com/2009/09/introduction-to-creations-web-site.html for instructions and directions.