Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Card

So I know I'm a LOT little premature on this whole Christmas card thing but I was SO excited and loved out it turned out so I already had it printed up and I already have them all addressed and ready to go. I of course will not be sending them out until next weekend.


So, what do you think of it? I LOVE designing cards/invites/announcements. Its quickly becoming a passion of mine!

I designed another card for one of my besties but I need to ask her first before I post it on my blog, its SUPER cute as well, not your typical Christmas card!

Hope everyone is having a great week, its half over already! I'm looking SOOO forward to next week only being a 2 day work week and a 5 day weekend. Full of time with family and friends, can't hardly wait!



1 comment:

Heather said...

LOVE IT!!! You are really good at that! I need to start thinking about my cards...