Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Monkey Bizness

Last week before the holiday Gerrad and I decided to take off work on Wednesday to make it an extra long 5 day weekend. I thought it would be nice to take the girls to do something fun since we were off, we loaded up and headed for Kansas City around 10 am. My friend Sarah told me about a place in Kansas City called Monkey Bizness. Its a huge indoor place where the kids can run around, climb and jump on inflatables. There is also a spot for toddlers to play and climb on toys their size. The girls had a BLAST and could have easily stayed there all day. Thanks for the tip Sarah :)

We wandered around the mall for a while and then decided we weren't done having fun and we wanted to take the girls to see a movie (which was also in the mall). So we bought tickets to see Disney's "A Christmas Carol". Addaline was NOT having the movie thing since it was her nap time and she did not feel the need to sit still. Her and I decided to wander the mall for a while so Gerrad and Macie could stay and enjoy the movie, and the rest of the patrons, without a screaming toddler who wanted down! I don't know why I torture myself like that, ha ha!

Addaline climbing around on the toys, I love her little cheeks and her 1 dimple

I cannot figure out why this child squints one eye whenever she gets a huge cheesy smile?!

The girls headed in to Monkey Bizness

The matching sisters headed in for some fun!

You're never too old to climb up and slide down a huge slide are you? The girls loved it when Gerrad and I would get on things with them!

A kiss for a sweet daddy

I'm so glad we decided to take the day to spend as a family with the girls and take them to a place we've never been. Maybe we'll make it a tradition from now on to do that the week of Thanksgiving =)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you and your family had fun!!