Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some of My Favorite Things

Today I feel like sharing some of my current favorite things. Not that any of you care, but read on anyway ;)


Obviously this picture below is not me, but it shows what I have been doing a LOT lately. I love crafting! It is a wonderful outlet for me and gives me something to do.

I'm loving this purse but haven't been able to bring myself to buying it... maybe my husband will read this and think about getting it for me for Christmas... HINT HINT!

I have been living in my boots lately because they are so nice and warm, and comfy as well. They pretty much go with anything and look adorable with your jeans rolled slightly or with your jeans completely tucked into them.
I L.O.V.E looking at Christmas lights. NO this is not my house, I just found the picture and thought it was a good example, a LOT little overboard maybe. I especially love looking at lights with Addaline in the car. She is in such awe at the lights its the most adorable thing I've ever heard... everything is 'Mommy WOOK, Mommy WOOK, Mommy WOOK!'

I'm borderline obsessed with the new season of 90210. Every Tuesday night it's a MUST watch for me. Do any of you like it as much as I do??
I'm loving Bath and Body Works 'Midnight Pomegranate' scent right now. It smells SOOO good! If you haven't smelled it, I suggest you try it out!
I have loved Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie scent for a LONG time. It makes the house smell wonderful and like I've actually been baking when we all know I don't!
So do any of you like any of these products as much as I do??
The week is almost over! Tomorrow is FRIDAY, YAY! I have Dishing Diva's night tomorrow night and I'm super excited. I'll make sure to take lots of pics this time, I failed at that task last time! We have Macie's school Christmas program tonight, I'm SUPER excited for it and will make sure to take lots of pics of that as well!



2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

I am also obsessed with the new 90210!

Anonymous said...

You need to try gold canyons line of baking scents! hint hint! you will love them!

sorry not in to 90210