Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Macie's Bedroom Makeover

So this past Sunday I decided I should just go for it and get Macie's room done in one whack. Thankfully Addaline slept the entire time I worked on it, and Macie was resting as well since she was a little under the weather (no I'm not thankful she was sick). I LOVE how it turned out and am thrilled with all the colors. Macie just adores it as well. I only have one problem, I cannot figure out what to put above her bed??? I will post pictures and let my lovely readers give me some suggestions! I thought about hanging her name in white block letters with fun ribbon above her bed, then I also thought about a cute Uppercase Living stick on wall decoration. What do you all think??? It is screaming 'FILL IN THIS BLANK SPOT' every time I walk in the room!!

This is the view walking in the door

Another doorway view

Bow holder I made for her

I love how all the colors look together. I covered the brown polka dots with the teal, and then a few of the pink dots with green to tie in her top bunk beds comforter


Someone wanted to sneak in the picture :)

Here is the blank spot! Fire away ladies, I know ya'll have some creative minds, help me out :)

4 comments:

Hattie said...

Why don't ya put up one of those stick ons (I don't know what they are actually called). One w/ a funny saying or a bible verse.

Love how the room looks. So girly & cute!

Jessica said...

Super cute! Love the colors! We have that same bunkbed! How funny!

Hattie said...

Hey girl I left you an award on my blog!

Hope you have a great weekend & a little sunshine!!!

Chelsey said...

I was thinking you should have all of her friends over for a sleep over, take black and white photos of all of them and hang them above her bed in a really neat collage...use black frames...that would be cute!!!