Monday, February 22, 2010

Out of Touch

The lyrics to Hall & Oates song 'Out of Touch' keep popping into my head today: "You're out of touch, I'm out of time"

I have been SUPER busy this weekend with getting things ready for an upcoming baby shower that I'm co-hosting, getting bows, tutu outfits and shirts made for orders, making bows for the Farmers Market that starts in April here in town, trying to run Macie all over the town with her activities and sleepovers, shopping with friends, dinner with hubby, etc... Its been a constant go, go, go weekend, WHEW! I'm like 4 days behind on blogs, I feel like a terrible 'blog friend' this week! I promise I will catch up on all my blogs and get back to you sweet friends who have commented!

I made up a facebook page for TuTu Cute by Molly... so if you're on facebook, or even if you're not and want to check it out, you can do so by clicking HERE!!

The shower that I'm co-hosting this weekend is for one of my good friends Chelsey, who is a blogger as well so I don't want to post the entire thing that I made for her. She is due with a sweet little boy named Jaxen at the end of April/beginning of May. Here is a sneak peek of something I'm pretty proud of, I think it turned out super cute :) Sorry Chelsey, that's all ya get!



Tonight its just Melisa and I to watch The Bachelor, but I'm sure we'll do plenty of smack talking and I'll have my recap tomorrow of what I think about all the girls coming back to 'Tell ALL'

Summer if you're reading this, here is your sweet girls shirt and bow! I tweaked the bow a little, hope you still like it :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I better get back to laundry and dishes, which have also fallen behind sometime over the past few weeks days!!

No comments: