Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Friends

So, not only do I have the most amazing real life friends, I have also made some wonderful friends through the blogging world. My friend Summer over at Summer's Story did the most AMAZING and sweet post I've ever seen. She is such a blessing and has the most adorable daughter Kelcee who she loves to doll up. Head on over HERE to see what sweet things she had to say about me and my growing business and designs!! I hope you'll head over to her blog and leave some love for her!!!

To everyone who has supported me through this learning/growing time in my life/business... I cannot ever thank you enough. It means so much to me that you all take the time to leave such sweet comments for lil old me :o)

Have a great Wednesday! I'll be adding some new items to my shop this morning, so keep your eye on my business blog and Facebook page!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Awwww your sooo sweet, you are makin' me tear up and stuff LOL....

I loved doing that for ya! I think your stuff is amazing....Kelcee loves it too....she asks to wear your bows to bed LOL....and yep she wears the zebra and hot pink one to match hahahahahaha....I have such a diva on my hands and she is 3! I am so glad we "met" on here and our friends....I just know we would be besties if we ever met!!

xoxo
Summer :0)

carissa said...

you are so talented... i love all of your creations! i'm o following you. your blog is presh and so is your family! thank you for the tips on the moby. it's such a hard decision! can't wait to read more and visit your shop often.

Heather said...

You are very talented, I wish I had just an ounce of your creativity!! What a sweet post!! I can't wait to see what other sweet things you make!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Left you something over @ my blog!!

Have a nice Easter, girl! xoxo