Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

*UPDATE* I get lots of sweet comments on my blog, but I wanted to share this one comment in particular from one of my best friends. Her words just made me break down and cry (again)....

Tracy said...
I felt the same way about yesterday's service. It really hit me hard when he talked about how Terra made an impact on Louie who in return made an impact on so many of us (not to mention the other 1/2 of the church that Pastor didn't specifically include!) I honestly believe that if it weren't for Louie then Aaron and I would not be together...which in return you and I would probably would of never met. I am so blessed to have such a good friend in you Mol. You are an amazing, strong, Christian woman! We are so blessed to have your family in our lives, especially little Emma who has made her first BFF in your beautiful daughter. One day they will be each others bridesmaids saying "Oh we have been friends since we were babies!" Ha!
Love ya girl-keep up all the good work!!

T

Thanks Tracy for the sweet words!!

Original Post:

Happy Easter Everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful day with your family and or friends. Today we have had such a wonderful time with our church family/friends and our families after church.

We enjoyed a beautiful service this morning that brought me to tears a few times. Its amazing what having that many people in a room worshiping our Creator will do for your emotions. My good friend Carrie sang this beautiful song, and I wanted to share the song with you. Carrie is such a beautiful singer, I wish I could have posted her actual video from church this morning. After church, I received some amazing news from my friend Melisa which I will share with you once all the details are ironed out. I was waiting in the car for Gerrad and I turned on the radio to our local Christian station and the song was on that Carrie sang this morning, and I just started to weep. I am SO blessed and sometimes feel so undeserving of all the things I have been truly blessed with. I wept thinking of my God dying for my sins, and what that means in my every day life.

Our service this morning was about how you can make an impact on some one's life on a daily basis. They passed out bracelets to all the adults this morning that have our church website on them, and the words IMPACT on them as well. So we can all wear them and remember to try to make an impact on the peoples lives that we encounter daily. What do you do in your daily life that you feel like you're making an impact in some one's life? Gets you thinking doesn't it? I love leaving church and feeling like there are things that I need to really try harder to do, and follow through with them to make a difference!!

Happy Easter everyone!



*If you'd like to listen to this song, make sure you mute my music player at the bottom of this page*

Much Love~

3 comments:

Heather said...

I felt the same way in church this morning....just overwhelmed by Jesus' sacrifice and love for me. Happy Easter, friend!

Summer said...

I also felt the same way yesterday just overwhelmed by Jesus' sacrifice and love for us.... Glad you had a wonderful Easter sweet friend

xoxo
Summer :0)

Unknown said...

I felt the same way about yesterday's service. It really hit me hard when he talked about how Terra made an impact on Louie who in return made an impact on so many of us (not to mention the other 1/2 of the church that Pastor didn't specifically include!) I honestly believe that if it weren't for Louie then Aaron and I would not be together...which in return you and I would probably would of never met. I am so blessed to have such a good friend in you Mol. You are an amazing, strong, Christian woman! We are so blessed to have your family in our lives, especially little Emma who has made her first BFF in your beautiful daughter. One day they will be each others bridesmaids saying "Oh we have been friends since we were babies!" Ha!
Love ya girl-keep up all the good work!!

T