Monday, March 22, 2010

St Patty's Day

On St Patty's Day we went to our local parade downtown with a bunch of friends. It was such a good time, minus the freezing cold weather!

Here are my girls in their matching shirts that I made them for St Patty's Day

My cheesey girl

My other cheesey girl!

The girls' newest BFF. Cameron is my friend Jenna's boyfriend, and is SOOO good with kids. I can't wait until they have babies of their own :)

Gerrad and I at the parade. I was showing off my new rain boots, ha ha!

I wish Macie would have been look at the camera in this picture

Our friend Sheena and her adorable baby girl

The newspaper wanted to take a picture of us to put on their website, so we had the photographer take a picture with my camera too! My girls were too busy getting all the candy that was being handed out to join us for the picture.

Addaline and Mommy

Jenna, Me and Kela all decked out in our Green

Obviously the girls were being a little difficult for pictures that day, this time we got a family picture with out Addaline looking at the camera. They like to take turns I guess, ha ha!

Gerrad and Addaline

Jenna and I

Cutie girls in their matching shirts that I made (the adorable baby is our friends Ron and Carrie's baby girl, Adelyn)

"The Lovebirds" as we like to call them, Cam and Jenna

After the parade we grabbed some lunch, and then headed back to our house to hang out for a while, then ended up going out to dinner at a Japanese Restaurant where they cook in front of you. Pretty ironic since we probably should have been going somewhere for corned beef and cabbage. We enjoyed our yummy dinner none the less, and ended the day at Cold Stone with delicious dessert :)

I know I'm a little late posting our pics, but better late than never, right?!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Sooo fun! Love the coat, girl! We ate mexican on St Patty's day... so I guess I'm "confused" as well, haha ;-) Thanks for sharing such cute pictures and the shirts you made are adorable!!

Christa said...

Looks like so much fun! Have a great week!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I love your rain boots!!! I love your jacket!!! I love your girls shirts!!! So, SOOO cute! :)

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

As soon as I saw those shirts, I said, "Molly must have made them!!!" They're adorable! I love em. But I think I love your rain boots more. So cute AND practical!

And I can't fault you eating at a Japanese restaurant. Those places are GOOOOOD!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Summer said...

Looks like lots of fun! I just heart those shirts! Just precious girly! Your so talented! Kelcee loves her Zebra shirt....Loves it!

Looks like lots of fun at the parade! Are those boots from Target? I circled them in the add yesterday and told Greg I was gonna get them! LOL....they are sooo cute!

I love your green coat! That's really cute!

Glad you had a great time friend
Summer :0)

Jenna said...

reading your blog reminded me that today Cameron told me he thinks it would be a good idea for you and Gerrad to have another bambino so that our baby can have a friend! I'll tell him pass this great idea along to your hubbs ;)

Heather said...

You have such a beautiful family girl! i love these pics, and what a fun day. I should really be into this day more since I love green so much!!