Monday, May 10, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday- Dream Houses

This week over at The Undomestic Momma's blog, the Top 2 Tuesday's topic is 'Top 2 Dream Houses.' These houses I just randomly found online and fell in LOVE with them! The bedroom and kitchen pictures are not from either house, I just found these rooms and adore them as well! I'm not a fan of huge houses, I mean don't get me wrong, they're awesome, but I'm too much of a chicken since my husband works out of town sometimes, eek!!

The outdoor space with this house looks AMAZING! Look at the pool, HEAVEN!

LOVE this bedroom! Green is one of my favorite colors for a bedroom and this just looks so peaceful and serene!

This kitchen is gorgeous! I LOVE light colored cabinets with the stainless steal, ahhh!

I've always loved Victorian homes with their beautiful wrap around porches!

I adore our home now and am going to be asking your opinion for some changes I'm going to make in one of the rooms so stay tuned :)

11 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I love both of these, especially the second one! I have a special place in my heart for victorian houses! Have a great week! Andrea
http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

Neely said...

Oh Molly girl what a beautiful choice. I adore that kitchen!

Jordan said...

I love Victorian homes as well! Great picks :-)

The Undomestic Mom said...

love all of those pictures!!! we have the same taste!

Hattie said...

Love your picks! I'm a sucker for wrap around porches too!!!

MrsDixon said...

Great blog! I love that bedroom, it is so fresh, modern and classy all at the same time!!!

Beth McC. said...

Love all your picks! That first picture is GORGEOUS!!! I need that house!!

Caroline said...

I love the green and white bedroom. Beautiful!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

that 2nd house is too die for!

Unknown said...

LOVE the green - it's my favorite color!

Jenna said...

oh wow that green room does look so relaxing!!