Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday- To Do Before You Die


This week at The Undomestic Momma's blog, Top 2 Tuesday's topic is 'Things to do before you die.' It was definitely hard to narrow it down to 2, so I might just throw in a few for fun at the end.

1} Open up a Children's Boutique!! This is no surprise to those of you that know me and know I'm striving to get there one day, maybe in 10 years or so, or maybe never. I don't know what the future holds, but I will continue to do what I'm doing and see where it takes me!!

2} Go on a Missions Trip with our church family. I have seen SO many amazing stories and just long to be able to reach out and help people. I hope one day, Gerrad and I are given the opportunity to fulfill this dream.

Just for fun....

*Travel the world when the girls are just a little older so they will fully appreciate and understand (and remember) the things I'd like to show them.

*Watch my daughters grow up, get married, and have children of their own!

*Learn to snowboard

*Retire in Jamaica or Hawaii

What would be on your list of things to do before you die???

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Molly - i love the name of your boutique - and that you have a logo set and ready to go!

i love snowboarding.. you should totally pick up the hobby - its such a thrill :) and something fun for the entire family to do

Christa said...

That would be so much fun to open a children's boutique!

Summer said...

What an awesome list girlie!!

You are so talented I smell a children's boutique in your future :0)

I would love to open one to someday!!

Oh a mission trip sounds so lovely! When I get in remission and off all these immune suppressants I would love to do that too!

Thanks for the tips on getting Greg to cave LOL....

xoxo
Summer :0)

The Undomestic Mom said...

those are so great! Love it! Me and hubs grew up doing mission trips with our church and we cant wait to be able to take Raleigh on some when she gets older!

Hannah Nicole said...

A children's boutique would be so fun! What a neat idea! On my To do before I die, I'd put getting a Canon 5d mark ii (or whatever the name is.) Hee hee...too bad it's a lotta dough! :-)
--Hannah @ Aspire

carissa said...

yes, i want to retire in hawaii too! or, i wouldn't even mind living there now!!! : )

you must open a boutique!

and you must go on a mission trip... it's an amazing experience!

Neely said...

Great list....def do a mission trip I hear they are amazing!