Monday, December 13, 2010

A Baby Changes Everything

Today is the day, some of our best friends will be welcoming another sweet little girl into this world. I cannot tell you how excited I am! Our friends Melisa and Adam are on their way to the hospital as I type, to be induced and welcome baby Delaney into the world.

Here's to hoping for a speedy delivery for the parents to be, and a wonderful first meeting for the big sister too :) We love you Adam, Melisa, Makenna and Delaney too!

The big sister and mommy to be!

2 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

At first I thought you were pregnant and announcing it to the blog world ... and I was PISSSSED you didn't tell me. But ok ... glad it's your friend!

Good luck to them all! Wishing them a wonderful and smooth delivery!!

Holly said...

I thought you were pregnant at first, too! :)

I love the name Delaney!