Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Head over to Jamie's blog to join in on WILW!

I'm Loving- This guy! I love that he stayed up with me last night talking until midnight about all the things that are bothering me lately (family drama, ugh), and then he got to vent about stuff going on at work, etc... I love that we can come together and just chat about our days and silly things that girls say/do! I also LOVE that he's been helping me figure out the best plan for me to attend the blogger meet up in Dallas, YAY! 

I'm Loving- These two tops from Charlotte Russe, especially the coral cardigan, MUST get it asap! Any of my girlfriends reading this are rolling their eyes saying "Who would have thought, you want a coral cardigan?" HA!
How cute is this cardi?

I'm Loving- My two sweet girls (but that's an every day thing, DUH). The things Addaline has been saying lately, keep me on my toes for sure. We have a preschool evaluation coming up with her teacher for parent/teacher conferences and I'm a little nervous. I know she is perfectly well behaved at school, and only ornery for me, but it still makes me a little frightened, Oh the life of toddler-hood ;) I'm also loving that Macie had a WONDERFUL report card, I'm so proud of her! 

I'm Loving- That when there are situations I can't control, all I have to do is give them to God and let Him deal with them. He is bigger than I am, and knows the way things will be in the end.  


I'm Loving- (I can't believe I'm blogging about this) That my FAVORITE (and only) Thai restaurant in town is back open after moving to a new location. I'm ridiculous and get excited about food, what has my life become?! 
                                              
I'm Loving- That Bethenny Frankel's new show on Bravo, 'Bethenny Ever After' starts up next month! She is so hilarious and has no filter, and cracks me up! 



15 comments:

Emily Powell said...

I love the 2 C.R. tops as well. Good picks!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Love that top from Charlotte Russe!! Those stripes would do a number on these hips!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN DALLAS!! :)

Lacey said...

I am LOVING that you referred to it as your FAVORITE Thai restaraunt in town when I'm pretty sure that it's the ONLY one in town. But, like you, I am SUPER DUPER pumped for it to reopen!!!!

Caroline said...

You're not ridiculous for living for food. I do it. And so excited about Bethenny!!! Love her! And this is the 2nd post today about giving it to God. I think I need to give it to him...it's a sign. :)

J and A said...

Love those tops! Wish I lived closer for the meet up! Darn!

Kelly said...

Ummmmmmmm!! I have been eyeing the polkadotted top from CR FOREVER now!!! I just love it :-D Get outta my head, Molly! ;-)

Love that you have such a strong husband and BFF. So sweet! And I find it awesome that your restaurant is opening back up! I think it's ULTRA important to have a good go-to asian restaraunt for sure!

April Westerhold said...

Love Bethenny!

Ashley said...

I totally didn't know about bethanys new show! Thanks for the heads up! It's a MUST WATCH for sure!!!

Lindsey said...

i'm beyond excited for bethenny as well! counting down the days as well :)

Tracy said...

Aaron and I have been having those heart to hearts lately too! Isn't it awesome being married to your BFF?!

I was reading about that blogger meet up...that would be sweet! Thanks for getting me to LOVE blogging and the blog world ;)

Sara McCarty said...

Love those 2 CR tops! That coral cardigan is adorable! I want! :) And cheers to husbands that stay up late listening to us! Don't know what I'd do without my husband's shoulder to cry on. Happy Wednesday!

Miss Southern Vol said...

haha this is too cute! YAY for Dallas meet up!! EEKkK I can wait!

Brittany Nolan said...

ahh I love that coral cardigan!! :) enjoy the rest of your week!

April Westerhold said...

Ok, Molly, not to get off task here but . . . I have been waiting for a post about the Bachelor! What did you think of Emily? I had no idea that she was the girlfriend of Ricky Hendrick. I remember watching the race the day that plane went down. crazy!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Both those tops are SO cute!