Friday, November 4, 2011

The One Where I Punked My Child

Have any of you seen this Jimmy Kimmel video where he asks parents to tell their kids they ate all of their Halloween candy, and video tape their reaction? It's SO funny. Especially being the mom of a toddler who I knew would totally flip out. Aly first shared it on facebook, and then her and I started tweeting about doing this to Addaline.

P.S. The last set of kids on this video are a HOOT! I swear the kid in the red jammies, is way too grown up for his age. Goodness he made me laugh so hard.



After watching the video I thought (yes I'm evil) "I wonder how Addaline would react if we did this to her?" Gerrad wanted no part, and thought she would flip her lid, so I did it to her this morning. I think it took her a minute to realize what I was saying, but she definitely reacted just like all these poor kiddos.



After this video, I showed her that we in fact, did not eat her candy, and all is calm on the home front. Enjoy your Friday morning laugh!

*No children were harmed in the taping of this video. She happily has her candy back in her possession.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Holly said...

Hahaha This made my morning! Thank you. :)

Lacey said...

You mean mommy! :) Totally kidding, if I thought my boys would have any idea what I was saying I totally would have done the same thing to them. We put away all their candy Monday night and they have apparently forgotten all about it because H hasn't mentioned it once! The Jimmy Kimmel video is hilarious. I watched it yesterday and was dying at the last two kids. I swear that one kid is like a 30 year old trapped in a 6 year olds body! Poor Addaline - how did she recover?

Michelle (michabella) said...

BAHAHAHAHA. That is SO funny. Love this. Addaline is so cute.

Heather said...

I was just watching the Jimmy Kimmel video this morning! Poor kiddos!!

Mateya said...

OMG I love it haha! She totally didn't believe you at first. I love that you couldn't help but laugh ha! Poor girl. :)

Ashley E. said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

She is precious!!!! Adore that little haircut of hers and that you did this to her haha

Jenny said...

Thanks for another laugh. I totally wanted to do this to my girls too! I guess there's still time since we have 2 LARGE bowls full. Tomorrow it is...I will have to post mine too!