Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not Me Monday (a day late)...


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. MckMama's sweet baby Stellan is in surgery today so please say a little prayer for him if you think of it! Also I am well aware that I am a day late but its better to be late than never right?

Wednesday night I did NOT let Addaline eat her first ever popsicle in the bath tub because I was too lazy to let her make a mess and have to clean the kitchen, her AND her clothes so I stuck her in the tub, I would NEVER be that lazy and admit it, geeze!

Friday night I was NOT looking forward to a night alone as Macie was having a sleepover and Gerrad was going to play cards. The plans did NOT change and Gerrad did NOT end up working late and missing cards; we did get to go out to dinner though when he got off so I guess that was OK.

Saturday I did NOT do my Saturday usual and head to Starbucks to meet my dad and enjoy a nice morning chatting away. I then did NOT proceed to spend the rest of the day with one of my besties running errands and doing girly things while enjoying her precious baby boy!

Saturday night we did NOT go to my in-laws for dinner and eat yummy spaghetti, we did NOT then go outside for the rest of the evening and play with the girls and since we did NOT do that then I can't blog about how my youngest daughter fell and hit her head on the concrete leaving a "concrete imprint" on her poor forehead... nope that never happened!

Sunday I did NOT cry first thing in Church while listening to the story of this woman. Her story is NOT amazing and did NOT make a grown man weep while telling of her testament.


Gerrad and I have NOT been avoiding going to the grocery store like the PLAGUE lately and we did NOT finally break down and go Sunday and practically break the bank during the process, Walmart is truly EVIL!

So what have you NOT been doing this past week?

Molly

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow your Saturday sounded fun :) Loved it!