Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dishing Divas

So here I am again, failing to blog for almost a week... WHOOPS!

This past Friday night the Dishing Divas and I all got together to go see a production of 'Evil Dead: The Musical' at one of our local theatres because a VERY special friend and fellow Dishing Diva was one of the main characters of the show. Lindsey did a WONDERFUL job in her roll as Shelly and I couldn't have been more proud to call her a friend. We laughed SO hard that night and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at the show. If you live in Topeka and are looking for something to do over the next 3 weekends, I HIGHLY recommend you go see that show! Its definitely for adults as it has some mature subject matter and language, but hilarious none the less.

Here are just a few pictures from the night out... I only got a few pictures taken shame on me! Next month we are staying in where its warm and doing a fall theme with casserole and cobbler recipes, YUM!!


Kela, Katie, Chelsey and Jenna waiting for the show to start

Kela wanted to snap a picture of me

The Divas minus Lindsey! This is us before the show, we were SOOO excited to see it!

Kela, Me, Katie, Chelsey and Jenna all awaiting the start of the show. I took a few pictures during and after the show but they didn't turn out too well because it was dark!
Stay tuned for pictures from our upcoming weekend. We are having some family pictures taken this weekend and I couldn't be more excited! I might post later today about the outfits we're going to wear and ask for help on what Gerrad should wear. We're also taking the girls to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend so I'll definitely be posting those pictures as well.... so stay tuned!!



No comments: