Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Making The Difference

I blogged about an instance that I had recently, where I felt too paralyzed by fear to pay it forward. I have thought about the moment many times since, and what I could have done differently. Talking to Gerrad I had kind of an ah-ha moment about it. I shouldn't have worried about the man's reaction, I should have at least OFFERED. If he didn't want to allow me to pay for his items at the store, at least I put it out there, and he knew that there are still good people left in this world. Have you ever let a moment pass you by when you wish you would have stepped up and done something for someone? It might not be a monetary thing, but maybe just being there for someone? I can't be the only one who has let my fear take over at one point in my life. 

*I'd LOVE to introduce to you a new project that Aly and I have been working our tails off on... head on over HERE to finish the story....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This post is great - I'm going to check out the rest when I have more time! :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I am so excited to start this blog with you!! :) Anxious to see all the greatness the blog community is doing!!

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm heading over to check out the new blog!